1. Shuffle your Starlight Dragon Deck in the way you are used to, think of or envisage your situation while you shuffle. When you are done, lay out the first three cards from above your deck and read them as a narrative of your situation (see my example further below).
2. Shuffle the remaining deck again, opening yourself to the reply from above, then lay out the three cards on top of your deck like so: Read the cards in relation to your first narrative:
3. Finally, look at the bottom card in your deck and put it out on the last empty space in the middle of your spread. This is your ‘bridge’. It Shows what needs doing in your everyday to direct the energies from above to the solution in the below:
My reading of the example:
1. Much intuitive-creative power has accumulated (Knight of Cups) and seeks expression. But there is a blockade on the level of thought (4 Swords). Perhaps planning is needed or the development of the idea of structure for a text or another type of creative work. But at the moment thoughts are just running in circles. The Dragon from the Ace of Swords encourages you to break through this circle, but at the moment there is not enough strength.
2. The Princess (or Page) of Coins brings the message to make a fresh start. Death (XIII)takes this much wider and insists to see and accept a deep-going transfromation to unlock the flow of creative flow (3 Cups) to nourish the Knight of Cups below.
3. The “bridge” is the 7 of Swords, the card of reorganisation of thought patterns and expectation. The work here, energied by the transforming and renewing powers, expressed in the dragon of Card XIII from above will break open the block and set free the flow of the 3 Cups above and the Dragons below (Knight of Cups = Creativity and Ace of Swords (New thinking)) and make your work succeed.
If you would like a reading with this spread for yourself, you can order it from me:
399 total views, 1 views today